Do You Suffer From Allergies?
Did you know that at least 10% of the human population and approximately 80% of allergy sufferers are allergic to proteins that are found in the waste and decomposed body parts of dust mites?
If you often wake up with congestion, a runny nose, watery eyes, itching, or sneezing, then you are probably allergic to dust mites.
Your bed is the perfect environment for dust mites. They love to burrow into fabric and feast on your dead skin cells. Humans shed one to three pounds of skin a year, plenty of food for millions of dust mites. Sounds delightful, doesn’t it?
Well luckily for you, there are ways to handle such atrocities against mankind by these tiny little critters. Yes, they are too small for the naked eye to see.
What most people don’t know is that depending on its age, your mattress may house between one million and ten million dust mites.
Can you believe that??
Ok so you may be a little freaked out and ‘mite’ be inclined to set your mattress on fire! We won’t stop you. It’s probably the fastest way to get rid of that problem!
However should you actually do that, or least just turf it out, we have a solution that will help in not only controlling the mite issue but also give you relief from allergies.
Introducing a much-favored mattress in our range, it’s the Edblo Vertebracer Mattress. This mattress is designed to protect you against concerns such as dust mites and allergy issues.
So if you’re in the market for a bed that not only assists in allergy control but also provides exceptional support, look no further.
· The Edblo Vertebracer is manufactured from Bamboo fabric that will protect you against bacteria and dust mites giving you a hygienic night's rest.
· Comes with highly efficient 800 Zoned pocket spring system providing you with exceptional conforming support for the best sleeping experience.
· Pocket springs move independently to prevent partner disturbance and roll.
· Luxurious comfort layers carefully selected to provide its owners with exceptional comfort.
· Spring edge support will keep the mattress firm at the edges so that it will allow you to sleep up to the brink.
· Air vents at the side to allow the bed to breathe to provide you with a hygienic sleeping surface.
As you can see, this combats 2 major concerns when it comes to selecting a suitable mattress – anti-allergy technology and fantastic body support especially for those of you who suffer from back pain.
One way to ensure you keep your mattress clean and hygienic is by fitting a Sealy Clean-Shield Quilted Mattress Protector. Its micro breathable, allowing the material to breathe, and host of other amazing qualities to add to your new bed.
For more useful information about dust mites and allergens, be sure to check out these 8 Tips On How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs.
Should you have any questions or further info, be sure to use our chat box on our website, and one of our friendly bed experts will be happy to assist you.